What is the benefit of a mask for the skin?
Masks can benefit the skin in many ways depending on the ingredients, they can:
- tighten and tone the skin
- release the impurities out of pores
- heal blemishes
- calm and soothe
- brighten the complexion
Mask ingredients include herbs, vitamins, and oils. Masks such as clay dry on top of the skin.
Whereas a mask such as a cucumber or aloe stay moist and hydrate on the surface of the skin.
- cream masks, do not dry on the skin but are for dry skin. They contain oils for a strong
- gel masks can be used for sensitive skin or dehydrated skin. They contain hydration
and soothing ingredients. To make skin look more hydrated.
- collagen masks are great for aging skin. It will plump and diminish wrinkles and fine lines.